RP18G geared etching press A2 format
Click on the image and move your cursor to view in detail.
“Thank you for your prompt and courteous service in organising this press for us. It has arrived safely and is assembled . . . it looks great! ”
“We are very happy with the outcome, all I have to do now is organise some workshops! ”
From Daphne Gooley, Goulburn District Artists Group
The RP18G is the same format as the enjay RP18D direct drive press, but it is configured particularly for printing of intaglio plates. It is robust, with geared drive and a professional size wheel to take the effort out of printing editions. Pressure setting is enhanced by T-bar pressure screws.
The space above the roller is completely clear to allow felts to flip over easily.
- Solid engineering design; zero maintenance requirement
- Exceptional value for money
- The space above the roller is completely clear to allow felts to flip over easily.
- 5 Year warranty
- Optional stand available
- Bench or cabinet mount – printmaker’s choice
- There are no hidden finger trapping points
- Cautionary stickers are placed near the obvious top roller/bedplate area
- The laminate bedplate is light and supported without finger nipping wheels
- Bed stops and anti-lift pins prevent bedplate accidentally exiting the press
- The fully enclosed covers at sides and lower roller exclude fingers
- The screw lock nuts prevent interference with pressure setting (particularly useful in school settings)
- Cabinet provides for locking the handwheel to prevent unauthorised use
- Robust and rigid laser cut frame with no tie bars to obstruct felts
- Upper roller 114 mm diameter Lower roller 88mm diameter
- Sealed ball bearings
- Maintenance is near zero; no adjustments, no greasing
- Professional T-bar pressure screws [oil occasionally]
- Laminate bedplate with high compressive strength 460mm x 850mm
- Geared drive ratio 2:1 to lower roller by handwheel 860mm diameter
- Optional cabinet has a convenient storage shelf
- Optional felts kit comprises 1 x A and 2 x B grade 3.2mm
Transport and installation:
- The RP18G is so compact it easily fits into most cars
- Main lift 43kg, cabinet 17kg, bedplate 3kg, handwheel 6kg
- We deliver the press by Pack & Send to any of the P&S depots in capital cities or transport depots elsewhere. You can pick it up from there or we can have it delivered to your door
- Instalation is easy, following the clear instructions in the manual.
- RP18G geared etching press A2 $3,276 (bench mount)*
- optional set of fully lockable castors (on steel cabinet) $182*
- Steel Cabinet $424*
- Formply stand $214*
- Felt kits $64*
- *Prices are in AUD and include GST and are effective 21-03-2017